Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
eventhough cant tell a huge difference i not feel much more safe on the bike now. now ?? what setting does everyone run on for normal everyday/spirited riding

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i have mine on 1, and only rode around the block so havent had a chance to see a difference....now a ?? will i be ok with hanking wheelies now without the worry of head shakes??

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
keeping the front wheel straight when you come down will eliminate the headshake worries for the most part....ride around with the damper and get it set to where you like it and it will make a big difference.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well after riding it some more, its way to stron even on lvl 1, at low speeds its unstable and the handling isnt fluid or free like any other bike ive ever ridden, so im sending it back to gpr tomorrow, they are gonna check it all out and put some lighter fluid in the bike, its honestly dosent even feel safe riding it with the gpr on there in current working order...hopfully once they go through it everything will work out fine, will know in a couple days

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
did you get it new or used? i keep mine on 4 and it's never failed me yet...had a scotts at first and wouldn't ride or own another gen 1 without a damper myself.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bought brand new from gpr, i tried it on higher levels and it just gets worst. the steering is not smooth what so ever, its like you are constanly fighting the bike to ride straight... its the V1

·
Registered
539 Posts
I recently ought a gpr v4....haven't rode with it on very much sinnce the snow but I keepit at bout 4...best money ever spent

1 - 11 of 11 Posts