Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to introduce myself, upon my return from spending time in the desert the wife granted me a few wishes one being to get a new bike. So I just recently picked up this '06 with 720mi on the odo. Tried to enjoy myself but when your hands go numb going up the block it might be to soon to take her out, spring needs to get here... Ohh and I know its worthless w/o pics

·
Registered
2,524 Posts
Just wanted to introduce myself, upon my return from spending time in the desert the wife granted me a few wishes one being to get a new bike. So I just recently picked up this '06 with 720mi on the odo. Tried to enjoy myself but when your hands go numb going up the block it might be to soon to take her out, spring needs to get here... Ohh and I know its worthless w/o pics

:welcome: where ya from bro? its 5 below here :headshake

·
Registered
6,354 Posts
:welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

·
Registered
451 Posts

How much you pay?

I'm looking at a couple 04-05's and need some reference point other than NADA.

·
Registered
148 Posts
:welcome::welcome::welcome:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts