Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
I just re-posted it but its in a zip file. What do I need to do to get it to work for u guys?
your file ends with a .djm extension...no one unless they have the program to open is going to see it.....you need to open it yourself and do a Control V on your keyboard...paste in a picture program or Paint...edit the proprieties so it's not to big and save as a PIC....then download to this site:badteeth:

·
FEELING LUCKY, PUNK ?
5,738 Posts
your file ends with a .djm extension...no one unless they have the program to open is going to see it.....you need to open it yourself and do a Control V on your keyboard...paste in a picture program or Paint...edit the proprieties so it's not to big and save as a PIC....then download to this site:badteeth:
it's a dynojet file, so it wont open unless you have the power commander software currently installed

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
I just opened it thanks to the powercommander program... I thought you were going to show us the graph and not the map. Dam those 3rd gens are pigs! There's alot of fuel thats added...That map would flood my bike out in a heartbeat!

·
Registered
457 Posts
Using the map compare and the stock Akrapovic race pipe file from Dynojet, that file is identical except it's about 25 percent fatter (more fuel) and some differences between ~ 2000 and ~4000 rpms. The curves for each throttle position are fundamentally the same.

My guess is that you're running too rich, since my bike with the stock Akra file is too rich, also. Does it smell of unburned fuel or do you have black carbon film on the inside of your pipe?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts