Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow guys!! That is sooo addictive!!

For my first time... I did really well... It was at the track, but not really racing. There was a control riders in front, mid, and back....

Anyhow.... you're not allow to pass, but wow.... is all I can say.... I was going really fast on the zx10r... I could have pass people and out ride them, but since we couldn't pass, I didn't..

But I'm just impressed with the zx10r, and myself for being able to do what I did....

Thanks...

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Yes, it is very addictive. Glad you had fun. I found that after riding at the track a few times I lost interest in riding on the street. So if you love street riding beware.

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
That the problem with the track, so addictive, if you not careful you end up piling $$$ into. Before you know it you just spunked 10 grand creating your perfect track weapon.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
I just like to ride, street or track

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
what i noticed was after the track.... I didn't feel like riding like that on the street again... So this is good..

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
hahaha, it is a respectfull drug for sure. Street riding loses it's kicks after some good rides on the track. Glad that you were able to start playing the game.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Congrats man. The same thing happened to me. I don't even feel like riding hard on the street now....it's not worth it....getting tickets or killed. I'll save it for the track.
:eek:ccasion1

1 - 8 of 8 Posts