Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello, everyone, just got my new zx10 last night. i also have a gixxer 1000 and wanted to try the 10 out...so far my initial impression was great...been looking at different exhaust and really liked the micron gp sidewinder in black till i found out they went under....i want to keep this bike quiter than my gixxer was....i only have 80 miles but my gixxer feels stronger but i do have a few things done to it and the kawi is stock for now....great site and info. thanks, john

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
:+1: on the welcome, post up some pics

·
Registered
653 Posts
:welcome: best site in this universe

·
Registered
60 Posts
New in Laredo

Hello all I bought a new 2007 ZX-10 last week . :thumbsup:. I have been riding for close to 35 years . I found this bike at the local dealer and had to have it . :lol:. Just thought Id do a intro real fast .
I bought the last one out of five that they had . And mine is GREEEEEEEN

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
wellcome

how many miles on the bike and what year

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Gsxr1000 are known for their power I had one with only full exhaust, filter , PCII, Stacks,ATRE,Custom tune put done 176 hp an 84 trq My zx10 doesnt have no where near that power but it is stock other than exhaust ......But stock for stock the gsxr1000 still had more power and grunt off the line and top end.

But I am tired of having what everyone else has at our hang out spot...SO I bougth a zx10

·
Registered
653 Posts
:welcome:
Hello all I bought a new 2007 ZX-10 last week . :thumbsup:. I have been riding for close to 35 years . I found this bike at the local dealer and had to have it . :lol:. Just thought Id do a intro real fast .
I bought the last one out of five that they had . And mine is GREEEEEEEN

1 - 16 of 16 Posts