Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
5,162 Posts
I cant wait for the damn pictures. Pictures brah!!!!!!

·
Registered
156 Posts
2013 what ??

Huffy :heyyou:

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
There should be a rule that if you post up about a new bike, you GOTTA have pics........

Congrats, let's see!

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
15,389 Posts
There should be a rule that if you post up about a new bike, you GOTTA have pics........

Congrats, let's see!
Yeah. Doesn't matter how many times we've seen the bike.......:ttiwwop:

:welcome:

·
The Pace
7,112 Posts
You'll know right away how good this bike feels. But after a couple thousand miles of twisties, you'll be thanking Kawa engineers to getting it all TOGETHER! Pure harmony and beauty in motion. Only way to describe this bike.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
The difference will lie in the areas of the powerband you've grown accumstomed to riding in the last 9 years.
The gixxers are meatier in the mid-range and the gen 4 is all about a 13.5k redline.
You may not like it at first because you are used to riding the gixxer a certain way, but once you break out of your comfort zone and ride the high rpms that is the zx10r, you will never look back....

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
The difference will lie in the areas of the powerband you've grown accumstomed to riding in the last 9 years.
The gixxers are meatier in the mid-range and the gen 4 is all about a 13.5k redline.
You may not like it at first because you are used to riding the gixxer a certain way, but once you break out of your comfort zone and ride the high rpms that is the zx10r, you will never look back....
Having also come from several gixxers, I had to change the sprockets to account for the weaker midrange. After that, there was no looking back.:thumbsup:.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
So far the bikes great the power is a bit late but i just stay in the higher revs and lower gears more I ordered a K&N PCV and a Akra slip with the midpipe so maybe it'll help with the mid range a bit

Attachments

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Not that you had to go Austin, but why did you choose Akra?
It is going to loud that is for sure.
Keep the pics coming.
I saw you didn't list a reflash on there but you had the PC5...you should read up more on GUHL's reflash capabilities (which are free after you pay for the first one) and you would have spent your $ alittle more wisely.
Don't forget the pictures though!

·
Registered
5,162 Posts
Don't forget to answer the Austin question either. I want quality answers.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts