Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My life has been crazy lately... Divorce, selling my bikes, selling my trailer, and getting grey hair... A 3months later everything settles down and i ended up buying a 08 zx-10r with 7 miles for 7k and also picked up a 08 GSXR 600 it.. And holy shit do i love how it feels compared to my 06... :thumbsup:i will be posting pics soon

·
Registered
34 Posts
hey man, lost my old bike in my divorce a few years ago, got remarried and the new wife got me an 09 zx10r. Gotta love the new wife!

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
awesome brother... but i dont think i want a "new wife" just my toys and my soon... :thumbsup: but congrats to you dude

·
ZX-10R enthusiast
6,562 Posts
WERD? That sounds like a hella good deal on the 08. Used bikes are goin for CHEAP right now.
Nice grab man. POST TEH PICS!

·
Banned
1,056 Posts
My life has been crazy lately... Divorce, selling my bikes, selling my trailer, and getting grey hair... A 3months later everything settles down and i ended up buying a 08 zx-10r with 7 miles for 7k and also picked up a 08 GSXR 600 it.. And holy shit do i love how it feels compared to my 06... :thumbsup:i will be posting pics soon
May the joy of your life return in abundance Sir! :thumbsup:

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
congrats on the new bike!

im with you, if i get the big D i am never getting married again.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
pictures as promised... nothing great just something quick.. and yes that is my 08 GSXR 600 as well...

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
craigslist...

the funny thing was that it was my dads posting:badteeth: and i didnt even know it was until i got the email back!!

·
Registered
22 Posts
My wife got me my first bike and it was the ZX10r. She's my first and hopefully only. BUt i'm here second. I have my first kid due in March. I love that she got me into bikes.

·
Registered
531 Posts
hey man, lost my old bike in my divorce a few years ago, got remarried and the new wife got me an 09 zx10r. Gotta love the new wife!
she got a sister??? :mrgreen:

Oh yeah congrats on new bike!!!

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Sounds like a story w/ a happy ending.:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts