Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Custom Powder Coater
6,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got some bike stands from surfside moto the redline engineering front and rear w/shogun spools.

This i think will be my 2nd best thing i bought 1st being the ZX-10R.

also came w/three storage bottles, silicone plugs, SS wire, fiberglass tape,6 bottles 1/2lbs. of powder.$184.95

·
Custom Powder Coater
6,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hopefully i can get started soon yesterda was 60 today is 28. I still need a regulator on the gun and water/air filter on my compressor line. first thing will be front/rear footpegs in gloss black.

·
Registered
733 Posts
06blackpearl said:
hopefully i can get started soon yesterda was 60 today is 28. I still need a regulator on the gun and water/air filter on my compressor line. first thing will be front/rear footpegs in gloss black.
Where did you get the powder coating system from?

·
Custom Powder Coater
6,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Custom Powder Coater
6,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
so this is were it all started for me LOL been a long time since i used that gun.........looks like itt was my 2nd best thing i bought afterall!!

·
Chairman of the Board
16,037 Posts
so this is were it all started for me LOL been a long time since i used that gun.........looks like itt was my 2nd best thing i bought afterall!!
That threw me WAY off...then I saw the date on the thread. So that hotcoat gun actually worked out pretty well for you then?

·
Custom Powder Coater
6,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah it worked it was a bitch too clean.. if u just want to try simple stuff and not spend alot that's the gun to get...

·
Chairman of the Board
16,037 Posts
So if I picked up a spare used oven from an appliance store to do small parts that would be ok?

·
Custom Powder Coater
6,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So if I picked up a spare used oven from an appliance store to do small parts that would be ok?
Yes.. just dont expect to do multlpe coats such as candy colors and clear coats ..it is possible to do with it, it just takes more understanding of how these guns work..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts