Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I got a job offer at Sears as an entry level tech. I've been looking harcore for a few months and Im almost broke, so I get a break.... OH NOOO!! Then I find that the rear tire I replaced not but 3 months ago and has barely 900 miles on it has a freaking nail in it!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! sorry, just needed to vent a bit. Im gonna replace the M1 with a PP

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
Sounds a lot like my life! Two steps forward, two and a half steps back. Good luck in your new job. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
I know what your talking about..... Last month I got a nail in my PP so I put the stock tire back on the bike ... two rides later I get a nail in that one also...... Good luck on your job.... chin up

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
Welcome to my world...This year there has been atleast two things a month that have gone wrong....Don't you just love it, lol

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
When it rains, it pours. But then sun looks all the more glorious whenever it decides to shine again.... :wink:

Just hang it there mang, it'll all get better fo' sho'... :cool:

D

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
here i'll help.... When i was in that boat awhile back i hated it.... now i drag race and road race now i got tires flowing out my ears! tires fucking everywhere man!!!! and there $2 a pop at the land fill. i sell my scuffs. but as far as the ones from the dragstrip there trash! so im thinking new gardens or plater boxes! time to get red neck! so there is a equal shitty other end to that pole too!.....i need a hug!

·
Yankee Racer
14,838 Posts
10 speed said:
here i'll help.... When i was in that boat awhile back i hated it.... now i drag race and road race now i got tires flowing out my ears! tires fucking everywhere man!!!! and there $2 a pop at the land fill. i sell my scuffs. but as far as the ones from the dragstrip there trash! so im thinking new gardens or plater boxes! time to get red neck! so there is a equal shitty other end to that pole too!.....i need a hug!
yeah gone through about 26+ sets of tires this year so dont get to upset...lol:mrgreen:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts