Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Love to see this! Keeping the sport alive...

You should have kept the swingarm extensions lol

Was the frame, swingarm, forks, wheels, etc. all straight?

Nice work by the way!

·
Registered
771 Posts
Do you have any issues with the DB track limits with that M4 GP exhaust?

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Love to see this! Keeping the sport alive...

You should have kept the swingarm extensions lol

Was the frame, swingarm, forks, wheels, etc. all straight?

Nice work by the way!
Thanks brother, Frame was good, forks appeared to be good and after riding it I didn’t notice anything. Wheels were trashed and chrome payed so I ditched them lol. Clip ons, rear sets, small thing like that needed to be replaced. I probably got the eBay swing arm extensions if you trust them? ?

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Do you have any issues with the DB track limits with that M4 GP exhaust?
Not at the local Michigan tracks. I don’t have block off plates either so the bastard pops and cracks like no other. Sounds like a damn motogp bike down the straight, little do they know it’s only ecu flashed lol.

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
Thanks brother, Frame was good, forks appeared to be good and after riding it I didn’t notice anything. Wheels were trashed and chrome payed so I ditched them lol. Clip ons, rear sets, small thing like that needed to be replaced. I probably got the eBay swing arm extensions if you trust them? ?
I'll take the extension if you still have them i just pick up a 4th gen.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

They're definitely ebay specials man, idk if you do lol. But ill look around to see if i still got them.

·
Registered
2 Posts

Wouldn't it screw the handling on a sharp handling sport bike? Or are they to turn the bike into a straight line drag bike? I've never seen this done to any bike apart from the odd internet pics so serious question.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Why was it given a scrap title when it seems the forks didnt even get damaged or the frame?
Idk man... Insurance company's do some weird shit sometimes. My uncles own a body shop and they have bought trucks with salvage titles that just need suspension work and bought trucks with clean titles and had to pull a couple inches out of the frame.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts