Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys here is a few pics from last week big race in Steele, AL... oh & the brock BMW is fast as HELL the swb & stretch one... enjoy :mrgreen:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
here is a lil video of the race... some fast bikes & good grudge action :mrgreen:

·
Registered
388 Posts
There will be a lot of fast bikes at Steele this weekend! All bike weekend!!I will be there friday.My big 20x30 canopy tent is at the 1/8 finish line.All are welcome to come visit and hang out.

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There will be a lot of fast bikes at Steele this weekend! All bike weekend!!I will be there friday.My big 20x30 canopy tent is at the 1/8 finish line.All are welcome to come visit and hang out.
yea i plan on being there at the 7 eleven motorcycle races & i'll make sure i come by your tent & hang out for a lil while :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I will be easy to spot! blew head gasket on the 10 last night,so I will be on my blue harley super glide.
wow thats not good but im sure you will get her all fixed back up in not time...

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
What kinda numbers did the bmw's run.Them damn things are fast
brock had two there and shine rode both & both ran REAL good but no times posted because they were doin a lil grudge racing with both but the swb bmw is the same one ryan shnitz rode and he was spankin ass on it all day long :mrgreen: he even made a couple of passes on the brocks busa and it ran really good also...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts