Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just caught the last mins of TWT on Speed and GW was wishing Josh good luck on the Honda next year???...teammate with miguel.

I'll have to catch the replay later.

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
chickenhead said:
What happened to Zemke?
Not sure, maybe hayes is an addition and Zemke stays unless he got a better offer.

Literally all I heard was the good luck on the Honda next season comment to Hayes on the TWT set with Greg White.

Then GW said something about Duhammel and made the comment that they were sort of team mates.

Maybe different Honda team for Hayes than HRC? Gonna watch the later replay of TWT and see what I missed.

·
Registered
940 Posts
Seems like I heard somewhere on here that Gobert was going to Erion? Id like to see Hayes get a full factory ride. Also, if Im not mistaken,both Rossi and Hayden have a year left on their contracts.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, Hayden replacing Rossi, Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha............Damn, that was funny. Especially considering Rossi signed his contract with Yamaha about 2 months ago. Erion normally runs 2 bikes and the rumor about Hayes is that he will be riding FX and Superstock for Erion, no superbike ride. Erion was supposed to run Roberts and the "other" Gobert this season before the Go Show screwed up again and got canned by Erion so maybe they will feild 2 bikes in Superbike with Gobert and Hayes. We will see.

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
madav8tr said:
Erion normally runs 2 bikes and the rumor about Hayes is that he will be riding FX and Superstock for Erion, no superbike ride.
That's pretty much what Hayes said- no more superbike. Erion Honda.

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
And now they are showing the R1 LE

Price Avail on the 28th

1 - 9 of 9 Posts