Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys looks like we are going to hire a replacement Mechanic for a guy who will retire in Oct. Its with UPS as a Maintenance Mechanic and to be honest this person will probably work nights Sun-Thurs for many years 5-7yrs its a great job with great benefits and people tend to stay forever! The job isnt official but just giving interested people a heads up to get their resume together if they are interested. They will lean towards people with stronger electrical knowledge

·
Registered
96 Posts
I'm in Fort Worth area, and have some automotive schooling, but Im not sure on skills cause I have yet to get a job in automotive...

·
Registered
388 Posts
How much job experience vs. training do they usually look for, and what fields would you think correlate?

Not really into Maintenance jobs but hey I hear UPS is a great company to work for.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Experienced diesel, gas, propane, and electric powered. Certified welder. Fabricator. Painter. ASE certified. Hydraulic. I can do it all!
Show me the money, and I'll move down.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They want 3-5yrs experience mainly electrical after the resume they'll test and go from there. The job starts at [email protected] and progressively rises over 24months to [email protected] along with full benefits and it is a union job fyi not necessary but the shop is 100% union

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How much job experience vs. training do they usually look for, and what fields would you think correlate?

Not really into Maintenance jobs but hey I hear UPS is a great company to work for.
they'll look for PLC and control power along with schematic's knowledge

1 - 8 of 8 Posts