Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Yankee Racer
14,838 Posts
avdigigeek said:
lmk
Smiley
Last year I was running the Michelin Power Race Dual Compound tires. I usually ran the med/soft rear and front but occasionally would run a med rear or a soft front depending on temp and such. I ran 30 psi front and 23 psi rear.

This year I will be runnign the Michelin Power Race Pr's which are the all out race/track tires that come in softer compounds than the regular Power Race tires. They have PR 1 and 2's for the front and PR 3 and 4's for the rear. Same tire pressure with these but they are supposed to be a little softer and have a bit better grip and surprisingly last a little longer as well. :thumbsup:

Oh yeah and I should mention i am running the 190/50

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
zx10ragentorange said:
Last year I was running the Michelin Power Race Dual Compound tires. I usually ran the med/soft rear and front but occasionally would run a med rear or a soft front depending on temp and such. I ran 23 psi front and 30 psi rear.

This year I will be runnign the Michelin Power Race Pr's which are the all out race/track tires that come in softer compounds than the regular Power Race tires. They have PR 1 and 2's for the front and PR 3 and 4's for the rear. Same tire pressure with these but they are supposed to be a little softer and have a bit better grip and surprisingly last a little longer as well. :thumbsup:

Oh yeah and I should mention i am running the 190/50
:gay:

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
zx10ragentorange said:
At least i can ride on my tires Hill:mrgreen: :idea:
thats messed up dude....:headshake

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
zx10ragentorange said: