Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone notice a Rash of Jerry Seinfeld threads popping up lately?

I mean I may be imagining things but how about these:

What about these Gym guys huh….I mean really do they really need a Gallon of water in the Gym? Why not just walk over to the water fountain it’s good exercise. :lol:

Ever wonder why these Motorcyclist put their left hand on their hip…are they really that tired that holding a bike with 2 hands is no longer necessary? :lol:

Are you an Organ Donor….I mean really can you change your mind when your gone?...what If after I am gone I decide I want to give only heart not the liver? :lol:

Just saying it seems I having been watching many Jerry Seinfeld shows but lately I am getting the Itching to watch more :dontknow:. :lol:

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Yea urban has had a string of wtf threads lately

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea urban has had a string of wtf threads lately
he has a string of MANY threads the Whole month :lol:

Good eye Bloo lol. But the timeless art of seduction never stops.
I guess :rolleyes: but thanks for the response it proves I am not the only one if you saying I have a good eye :lol:

·
Registered
180 Posts

What about these Gym guys huh….I mean really do they really need a Gallon of water in the Gym? Why not just walk over to the water fountain it’s good exercise. :lol:

Ever wonder why these Motorcyclist put their left hand on their hip…are they really that tired that holding a bike with 2 hands is no longer necessary? :lol:

Are you an Organ Donor….I mean really can you change your mind when your gone?...what If after I am gone I decide I want to give only heart not the liver? :lol:

Just saying it seems I having been watching many Jerry Seinfeld shows but lately I am getting the Itching to watch more :dontknow:. :lol:

When I was reading his thread about the gym guys, I was thinking "Hmmm...this sounds like it could a Seinfeld joke."

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
When I was reading his thread about the gym guys, I was thinking "Hmmm...this sounds like it could a Seinfeld joke."

:eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
1,280 Posts

Yeah, good eye Bloo and a very funny and Seinfeld observation within itself... :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,371 Posts
It's a conspiracy!

However, the real question is.. does Jerry go Starbucks?

Attachments

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It's a conspiracy!

However, the real question is.. does Jerry go Starbucks?

He looks like he is faking a smile though :badteeth: maybe wants to get out of there and get some real coffee somewhere else :dontknow:

Yeah, good eye Bloo and a very funny and Seinfeld observation within itself... :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
Thanks bud was just fooling around trying my best :lol: I really like Seinfeld humor for some reason :dontknow::thumbsup:

bloo

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
1 - 11 of 11 Posts