Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jeremy ran runner-up against "Ruthless Racing" on a 04 ZX-10R !!!!Look at his times and MPH on that bike....They better be careful next race !!!Yeah, i also saw the 9.08 you ran to "Ruthless" good pass bro and keep up the good work !!! Furthermore, look at how Jeremy Teasley is sooooooo consistent with the 04 ZX-10R also !!!! Jeremy must have took out a handful of 05/06 Suzuki's 1000's to get to the finals !!! That goes to show you that a well setup and prepped ZX-10R is a beast and that you can't take them lightly !!!Waiting to see what the 2008 ZX-10R has to bring...Might give Prostar a try then...

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Jeremy ran runner-up against "Ruthless Racing" on a 04 ZX-10R !!!!Look at his times and MPH on that bike....They better be careful next race !!!Yeah, i also saw the 9.08 you ran to "Ruthless" good pass bro and keep up the good work !!! Furthermore, look at how Jeremy Teasley is sooooooo consistent with the 04 ZX-10R also !!!! Jeremy must have took out a handful of 05/06 Suzuki's 1000's to get to the finals !!! That goes to show you that a well setup and prepped ZX-10R is a beast and that you can't take them lightly !!!Waiting to see what the 2008 ZX-10R has to bring...Might give Prostar a try then...
RR says Jeremy only weighs 115lbs ....not enough info. ......on the AMA prostar site they are showing Jeremy running a Suk......are you saying he did the opposite of what RR did and went from Suk to a Kawi. :dontknow:

·
Registered
448 Posts
RR says Jeremy only weighs 115lbs ....not enough info. ......on the AMA prostar site they are showing Jeremy running a Suk......are you saying he did the opposite of what RR did and went from Suk to a Kawi. :dontknow:
Yea I think he's like 15 years old, or at least he was last year at Gainesville. He's looks so small on his bike that his helmet is just about completely underneath the windshield. Rides his ass off to...:eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
The only reason it shows Jeremy riding an 04 ZX-10R is because the first race in Valdosta he didn't have anything to ride, so I let him ride my 04 10R. Jeremy has an 07 GSXR and the class is all Zuk's now that I swapped over. :thumbsup:

Jeremy is 16 and is a very talented rider. Wish I could have started that early.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts