Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
awesome...

that track dont even have a spot to get on the gas really either...lol

·
Banned
814 Posts
sportbike track time said:
A lap of the 2-mile Jennings circuit is a pretty fast affair. The lap record is in the low 1:15's held by Chuck Sorenson on a ultra trick factory Aprilia RS-250 GP machine. The track surface offers great traction and all of the fast turns except one are lefts.
someones figures are off, either here or there. either way for a big bike to be quicker than a 250 out there is insane, good on yuh kipper.

·
Green Hippie
17,566 Posts
:eyecrazy: 1:15 is crazy fast :thumbsup: best time I ever got there was a 1:27 ca'nt imagine what that lap would feel like

·
Banned
814 Posts
i do think its kinda funny that breaking a lap record at a relatively small non-AMA track makes Kawasaki Corporate news. hopefully the development, and riders, will step up and give us something worth talking about for real.

·
PostWhore
13,496 Posts
"Pascal Picotte just went out for one lap then took the second lap down to a 1:15.444."

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
Abortions Suck said:
i do think its kinda funny that breaking a lap record at a relatively small non-AMA track makes Kawasaki Corporate news. hopefully the development, and riders, will step up and give us something worth talking about for real.
frankly it doesn't matter as a record is a record period. :rolleyes:

BD

·
Banned
814 Posts
Big Daddy said:
frankly it doesn't matter as a record is a record period. :rolleyes:

BD
true.. any port in a storm i suppose.

·
Registered
319 Posts