Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Green Hippie
17,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Orlando Yamaha/Kawasaki is having a private trackday Feb 15 limited to 50 riders so far they have 22 anyone want to go have some fun? Its only $110 for the day , I'll be there for sure :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Damn Trey! I'm already going at the end of this month...I wonder the odds of the Warden considering this a Valentine's Day gift.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
If my leathers are here I MIGHT just go.

With it being a private rental, are they doing classes/instructors/etc? I've never been on the track before. I know the concept of the racing line, don't ride beyond limits, etc, but have no on-track experience.

·
Green Hippie
17,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Damn Trey! I'm already going at the end of this month...I wonder the odds of the Warden considering this a Valentine's Day gift.
better to ask forgiveness than permission:thumbsup:

·
Green Hippie
17,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If my leathers are here I MIGHT just go.

With it being a private rental, are they doing classes/instructors/etc? I've never been on the track before. I know the concept of the racing line, don't ride beyond limits, etc, but have no on-track experience.
they will still have a 'novice' group but you'll be pretty much on your own

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
they will still have a 'novice' group but you'll be pretty much on your own
Hmm, ok, I'll have to pass then, thanks for the offer though. A semi-local shop to me has 3-4 private rentals a year and although its $150, they provide instruction for the first timers.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Hey Trey..if I wasn't signed up for the February 20th session..I would be all over that.
It's a great deal.

·
Green Hippie
17,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hmm, ok, I'll have to pass then, thanks for the offer though. A semi-local shop to me has 3-4 private rentals a year and although its $150, they provide instruction for the first timers.
cool thats a smart move:thumbsup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts