Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,682 Posts
well this coming sunday is the ccs races.... but next sunday is a trackday.
 

·
PostWhore
Joined
·
13,496 Posts
:sad: dude, i wish i could come

:headbang:
 

·
Green Hippie
Joined
·
17,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BadAzzGuitarPlyr said:
:sad: dude, i wish i could come

:headbang:
c'mon Playa you can sneak out for a quickie:wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,682 Posts
Im trying to avoid this topic as much as possible...... i want to but shouldnt
 

·
Green Hippie
Joined
·
17,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sczx10r said:
Im trying to avoid this topic as much as possible...... i want to but shouldnt
ya know ya comin just admit it:thumbsup:
 

·
PostWhore
Joined
·
13,496 Posts
dude, i thought you meant this sunday....hmmmm, i got time to think about it....

more like, i got more time to feel bad cause i cant go, lol.....but, who knows, maybe i can make it.
 

·
Green Hippie
Joined
·
17,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
BadAzzGuitarPlyr said:
dude, i thought you meant this sunday....hmmmm, i got time to think about it....

more like, i got more time to feel bad cause i cant go, lol.....but, who knows, maybe i can make it.
c'mon Playa I'll help anyway I can bro:thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,682 Posts
Knock it off!!!!!
 

·
Green Hippie
Joined
·
17,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
you guys are gonna cave ya know it:wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,682 Posts
oh god now the guys in scriders are asking...hmmm ok if im in your bitch ass is in..... i know the owner i can get a group buy.....
 

·
Green Hippie
Joined
·
17,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
sczx10r said:
oh god now the guys in scriders are asking...hmmm ok if im in your bitch ass is in..... i know the owner i can get a group buy.....
:thumbsup: lets do it!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,354 Posts
LOL their going to leave you out Trey. LOL
 
1 - 20 of 43 Posts
Top