Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a video from my buddy at Jennings on his 1000RR. He wrecks a little ways into the clip. After wathcing his video it was the same way that i went down on the street a couple of months ago.

http://media.putfile.com/Jennings88

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
That sucks!

1st, what tires did he have? PPs?

2nd, that rearend came loose quick!

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know that he likes dunlops but i am not sure which ones he had on. I will find out though. Thats about as fast as my bike slid out from underneath of me

·
PostWhore
13,496 Posts
Turn 8....notorious for that....my rear broke loose nearly ever time i came through it on the powers in 115 degree heat, i had no confidence in em, wont be using anything but track tires from now on....ide say he isnt on track tires

·
Green Hippie
17,566 Posts
BadAzzGuitarPlyr said:
Turn 8....notorious for that....my rear broke loose nearly ever time i came through it on the powers in 115 degree heat, i had no confidence in em, wont be using anything but track tires from now on....ide say he isnt on track tires
fo sho :iamwithst thats why the call turmin8ator my back was spinnin sick there every lap

·
Registered
3,668 Posts
he was on pilot powers. thats molsonman from 1000rr.net. he ended up with mainly cosmetic damage. the brake lever broke as well.

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
lexusrx said:
he was on pilot powers. thats molsonman from 1000rr.net. he ended up with mainly cosmetic damage. the brake lever broke as well.
I knew it!

Yall should listen to ol hillbilly when he says something! :1848:

·
PostWhore
13,496 Posts
hillcountry10r said:
I knew it!

Yall should listen to ol hillbilly when he says something! :1848:

I guess you were bound to be right at some point....just glad i was here to see it...

·
Registered
680 Posts
Looks like he was trying to pace the rider that just passed him and he couldn't handle it. He seemed pretty awkward prior to his crash, a reck seemed imminent.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts