Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Jennings GP @ jennings,north Florida.....Just curious if any 10's gonna be there. I'll be in expert group. Its gonna be full, hope to get some Gopro footage. Anyone else goin? :dontknow:

·
Chairman of the Board
16,019 Posts
Jennings GP @ jennings,north Florida.....Just curious if any 10's gonna be there. I'll be in expert group. Its gonna be full, hope to get some Gopro footage. Anyone else goin? :dontknow:
Wish I was Shannon. Love that track. Im doin PBIR on the 18th though, cant manage to do them both. Have fun man and be safe. Post some pics if you can.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wish I was Shannon. Love that track. Im doin PBIR on the 18th though, cant manage to do them both. Have fun man and be safe. Post some pics if you can.
Will post link to Youtube video, but man is it a long process to setup video on youtube, unless Im doing something wrong. Could be... :dontknow:

·
Chairman of the Board
16,019 Posts
Will post link to Youtube video, but man is it a long process to setup video on youtube, unless Im doing something wrong. Could be... :dontknow:
So you download the video to your comp. then log in to youtube and click on the upload button? Shouldnt be that hard really. Or is it your upload speed thats low?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts