Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 780 Posts

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Hello, I know my husband is an avid user of this site so I feel as though I had to post it here. Earlier today around 4-5 oclock Jb text me telling me he was taking one of the bikes out of a spin before putting them up. I get home and 7 oclock and was met by RPD and they take me into the house because they wanted to speak to me.

The detective sat me down and told me that they found a bike registered to this address and told me they found the bike on 104 bridge laying on it's side. They questioned a witness and they mentioned they seen a 2 vehicles speeding at a high rate of speed weaving through traffic and one of them clipped Jb's rear tire causing him to low slide into the rail. On the other side of the rail is a little ditch then the Genesee river. They haven't found him yet but is looking for a blue Acura RSX with a missing right headlight (they found near the scene of the accident) to notify them.

So please bare with me and help me pray they find him. First it was my son in the hospital and we just got him released this past August and now this. I apologize for posting if I wasn't supposed to post here about things like this but I don't know what else to do, I'm losing my mind and there is nothing that I can help RPD with searching for him.

Thank you
Lisam

Edit...Vote Now http://www.zx-10r.net/forum/showthread.php?p=1313747&posted=1#post1313747

·
Registered
241 Posts
Wow - at a loss for words...

I know everyone here's thoughts and prayers are going out for you and your family right now.

·
Registered
969 Posts
I am so sorry to hear that... If there is anything that any of us on here can do, just let us know...... Our prayers are with Jblaze and your family....
Please keep us updated..... You are always welcome here....
I hope they catch the fuckers that hit him....

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
WTF!!!! J Blaze and I were exchanging PM's no less than 2 hours ago! Good God, I hope our guy is alright.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Wow, I am not sire what to say. I will keep him and your family in my thoughts. I will be computer side hoping for good news.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Wow, haven't been on this forum long but long enough to know the name. I can only hope for good news to come your way. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Keep us posted!

·
I really need to get out of the house
13,310 Posts
Wow that gives me a chill just reading your post Lisam...my prayers go out to you and your family. If there is anything really anything we can do, just name it...be strong

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
lisam-

Praying for your husband, JBlaze. I hope all will be well and news is soon. I know that the members here are here for you and J. Let us know if anything can be done.

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Wow that gives me a chill just reading your post Lisam...my prayers go out to you and your family. If there is anything really anything we can do, just name it...be strong
:+1: I know I live in South Florida but I can be there in a jiffy if need be. Damn, I can't belive this. Is there a search party being conducted for your husband? Or a Marine Unit in the water? Sorry for the questions, I am truly nervous.

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
OMG, this is so sad to here, my familys thoughts and prayers are with you, I hope everything turns out fine. JB is a great member of this extended family, and I think everyone on the site would agree.

·
Registered
265 Posts
9r speaks well, i know more than a few of us tear up reading this.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
What city and state does Jblaze live (I think DC area not sure)?! I would like for any member to follow up that know what city he is in and post it. Once the post is up lets help Lisa find him. Lets HELP and GET INVOLVED!!!

I'm getting the Mods involved now..

1 - 20 of 780 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.