JBlaze Go or Stay

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 289 Posts

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's time to end this thread and maybe a member. Many of you must feel like what the heck is going on or want to show how they feel from this thread:

http://www.zx-10r.net/forum/showthread.php?p=1313642#post1313642

So, here is how it's going to work. It took 3 days to get 70pages and I will let this POLL go for 3 days to end it all. Vote how you like and I will take the word of the members only what to do.

bloo

·
Registered
901 Posts
Hey Bloo, you didn't put the poll option in.. Just saying..... ;)

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Bloo, you didn't put the poll option in.. Just saying..... ;)
What did I miss...feel free to let me add or correct what I missed...thanks in advance :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
I say let the man talk, but I'd only give him a limited amount of time to explain. Alot of guys on here felt great sorrow when they heard the story of him being hurt, therefore we should let the man explain why happened.

·
Registered
757 Posts
This being a poll and all, is there anyway we can get quick summary of WTF is going on? I haven't really looked at the JBlaze thread since I read that he was ok and posted a Thank God. Maybe I don't deserve to vote bc i dont feel like reading through 40+ pages of what seems like alot o' BS but a quick summary would be much appreciated!

·
Registered
901 Posts
Oh, I thought there was an actual poll like a "click yes or click no" Sorry, I'm half retarded..

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
juicebox
I say let the man talk, but I'd only give him a limited amount of time to explain. A lot of guys on here felt great sorrow when they heard the story of him being hurt, therefore we should let the man explain why happened.

That's what I think maybe let the guy come in here and tell the true story, if not in the nexted day ban him plain and simple!!!

Do you want me to really vote here bloo?>> Ha ha...I say ban

·
Registered
901 Posts
And now its there. Sorry. Jesus I feel like a moron.

·
Team Green Baby!
2013 MV Agusta Brutale 1090RR
1,519 Posts
Ban him. He would of spoken up by now and his stories are suspect.

·
GP Star/Official Spam Spotter
5,756 Posts
juicebox
I say let the man talk, but I'd only give him a limited amount of time to explain. A lot of guys on here felt great sorrow when they heard the story of him being hurt, therefore we should let the man explain why happened.

That's what I think maybe let the guy come in here and tell the true story, if not in the nexted day ban him plain and simple!!!

Do you want me to really vote here bloo?>> Ha ha...I say ban
I agree but I doubt he will come forward.

·
^^No Bike Bum^^
2,138 Posts
i think he atleast needs a chance to tell his side.... BUT give him say 1 week from today to make his statement, and if nothing is heard from him then BAN...

i voted dont ban him yet, lets wait and see what he says... dont want to wait forever though....

·
5,932 Posts
1 week is pushing it, he has to much time to think up another story!! He has about 5 stories running right now, so 1 day is what I vote then ban!!! And this is coming from someone that really like talking to this member, it just shows there is no respect for this site...Heck last time I checked he was trying to play the stupid card!!!

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
BAN him ASAP and BAN him now should be combined.

I will combine the percentages and even then the POLL so far is about 50%

·
^^No Bike Bum^^
2,138 Posts
1 week is pushing it, he has to much time to think up another story!! He has about 5 stories running right now, so 1 day is what I vote then ban!!! And this is coming from someone that really like talking to this member, it just shows there is no respect for this site...Heck last time I checked he was trying to play the stupid card!!!
i agree... i probably went alittle far with the 1 week comment...:badteeth:

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
Just wait and see..and add 70 more pages to the tread!...Too many of them are shut down lately! This thread just attract new members on here, give a good example to everybody of what no to do on a forum , and add fun to the place.. It gets so boring here sometimes.

·
5,932 Posts
badexample=get a bike and it won't be boring!!
You sound like your looking for a free HBO channel ^^^ :headshake

I doubt any mod would agree with wanting drama...

1 - 20 of 289 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.