1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Retired post whore
8,463 Posts
Nice, guess he will be joining Kane with a 6r for the stunt scene. :thumbsup:

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
This is GOOD NEWS!!....glad he is now on our side of the fence!!......

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
That's pretty intereting wow nice info.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
What is he sponsored for? If any of you watched his earlier shows he is a pure Suk guy and was very biased against Kawi bikes.

...but he did do a show featuring Rickey Gadson and his drag racing school and Rickey made him go very fast on a zx14 @ 9.4s and when Jason tried the new 08 busa stock he was above the 10s in the 1/4 mile.....I wonder if this made him think Suks are not all that? :wink:

Anyway I found out he is coming to my City next Tuesday and just might make it for our Bike night. If any of you have questions and I make it let me know what you want to ask. As for me it's going to be simple, you always seemed the Suk bikes were the baddest bikes on the planet so why is Kawi so special now to accept a sponsorship for what you always seemed as a company was Second best to the Suks. :cool:

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
What is he sponsored for? If any of you watched his earlier shows he is a pure Suk guy and was very biased against Kawi bikes.

...but he did do a show featuring Rickey Gadson and his drag racing school and Rickey made him go very fast on a zx14 @ 9.4s and when Jason tried the new 08 busa stock he was above the 10s in the 1/4 mile.....I wonder if this made him think Suks are not all that? :wink:

Anyway I found out he is coming to my City next Tuesday and just might make it for our Bike night. If any of you have questions and I make it let me know what you want to ask. As for me it's going to be simple, you always seemed the Suk bikes were the baddest bikes on the planet so why is Kawi so special now to accept a sponsorship for what you always seemed as a company was Second best to the Suks. :cool:
Jason's appearance was postponed in Sactown :badteeth:
http://sportbikenight.com/upcoming.html

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts

Never mind, after I posted this I went to my Sportbike night website and found this:

"We at sportbikenight.com regret to announce that Jason Britton's appearance in Sacramento, January 29th, has been postponed.

Jason called to let me know that a production schedule change in his Speed TV show, Super Bikes!, created a date conflict. Jason said he is looking forward to rescheduling the bike night and being in sacramento soon. "

:badteeth: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
There's no such thing as loyalty to one brand when it comes to $$$.
:+1: Look at Carmichael.. Grew up on Kawis from the little pee wee bikes and switch to Suzs. I'm just waiting on Stewart to make a move. Honestly everything is so close these days that it's all about the $$$. They are all over the amateur ranks because Suzuki pays out more contingency from what I hear (street especially).

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
:+1: Look at Carmichael.. Grew up on Kawis from the little pee wee bikes and switch to Suzs. I'm just waiting on Stewart to make a move. Honestly everything is so close these days that it's all about the $$$. They are all over the amateur ranks because Suzuki pays out more contingency from what I hear (street especially).
You're right man. I just wish Eboz would go back to Kawi when he's done riding the yammies. lol

·
Registered
10,362 Posts
I just saw that show on sat about him drag racing. I guess i will be seeing more squids on kaw now. Thats how i feel about it. Kaw will see it as more sales. really can't blame kaw. they are there to make money. Jason even though he a great stunter. He will bring more squids with him.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts