Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
i was getting a chubby when i saw the bikes, but when i saw the raceparts i started to drool

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
I see something with blaze on it? wonder if he came out of the water then made this bike some how :idea: :wink::spit:

Sweet ride though, very different :thumbsup:

·
Registered
890 Posts
Thanks ZX10burner great pics . Brought me down memory lane . I raced the old school GPZ1100 ( with turbo) Spaggetti framed flexable flyers. I remember having a tank slapper comming out of this one corner every single lap lol

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
I'm done drooling, thanks. :wink:

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Thanks ZX10burner great pics . Brought me down memory lane . I raced the old school GPZ1100 ( with turbo) Spaggetti framed flexable flyers. I remember having a tank slapper comming out of this one corner every single lap lol
Had a 1978 GS1000 with an ATP turbo set-up, that bike was an absolute blast. The Zuks of that era handled a bit better than the Kawis so there really wasn't much if any wobble. The old turbo set-ups had a Zenith draw thru carb set up and relatively big turbos for the engine size, which led to a fair amount of lag but when it cleared its throat be ready to hold on. In a day when 140mph was fast, my turbo would bury the 165mph speedo, while hazing the 130/80x18 rear tire :lol::eyecrazy::lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts