Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive been getting so many speeding tickets in my car its rediculous. cant imagine thats gonna change for the bike. anybody using a lazer jammer? i hav a radar detector in my car but its obviously not cutting it.
i hav heard good things about the cheetah blinder m27 something or other jammer but was jus wondering if anybody uses a jammer/ swears by it

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
I saw they have a new one that is made for motorcycles. Never used it personally.

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
I have a laser jammer and theyre worth it imho. Anything that can save you from a ticket will pay itself off eventually. I have the laser interceptor that is the best performer hands down. The blinder m27 is a good unit but not bullet proof like my unit.

·
Registered
874 Posts
My question is what are the repercussions of when the cop point its directly at you and it doesn't work and he pulls you over under suspicion of having a jammer?

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
My question is what are the repercussions of when the cop point its directly at you and it doesn't work and he pulls you over under suspicion of having a jammer?
Well if you get clocked/lidard than your probably getting a ticket. Laser Jammers are illegal in some states so you gotta check your local laws.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
obv if u blast by a cop doing 140 and they cant clock u he will try to pull u over for reckless endangerment or something of that nature but it prob wont really hold up in court. easier to get out of then a fixed number that ur clocked at.
i got pulled over doing 80 in 55 and just my luck rite after i baked my car out. first thing he asked is lisence registration and for all the marijuana in the car. it was terrible. cop ended up taking all my weed and giving me a ticket for speeding and following too close and told me to take off. hes easily smoking that shit rite now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts