Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HEY AL I DONT KNOW IF YOU KNEW THIS BUT TODAY MAS MY BIT=RTHDAY . WELL I HAD A BLASTY BLASTY . i DRANK JACK AND COKES ALL NIGHT AND AM WASYED NOW. BIG PROPS TO DEEPSIX FOR COMING OUT AND CHILLIN WITH JON-G AND MYSELF . WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU HGUYS? I WANT MY SHOTS NOW L:CRACKUP:

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
What, you pass out? :dontknow: or :puke: BTW, don't drink and type. At least you could still count. Well, enjoy the headache. :crackup: :postwhore

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
shenanigans said:
:crackup: I Am Too Irish For Hangouvers. And I Can Count 1 2 Skip A Few 69
AYE! Well happy B-day my friend. Hope it was great. St. Pats in 2 weeks. BRING IT!

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
shenanigans said:
THATS WHAT IM FUCKING SAYING LOL CANT WAIT FOR ST PATTY'S DAY AT O'HARA'S. ITS GOING TO BE CRAZY. GOD DAMN I NEED TO GET THAT WEEK OFF
I am seeing an Punk Irish band in Boston at a closed door party that people usually come from freakin' Ireland to see. My G/F B-day is the day before. Pour me a Guinness. BTW, I will be calling in "sick" that monday.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Dropkick Murpys are AWESOME! Man, makes me wish I still lived out there! Flogging Molly kicks ass too.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
shenanigans said:
oh man I dont even remember making this thread last night :crackup:
:crackup: I was pissin myself 'cause I was getting ready for work while you were typing incoherently and basically yammering. lol. I leave the 'net up at work and saw you hanging on all day. You are Irish aren't you? Cheers man.:beer:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts