Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys as many of you know i wrecked my bike well they say they are gonna fix it with a clear title. awesome right? thats what i thought too but now i dont know my parents say no more bikes and thats not that big of a deal i can bypass them but insurance wont cover me anymore and there is no way i can get any other insurance. i want to keep my bike but i dont know what to do. i think i will have to sell it pay off the loan then when i get my settlement just buy a new 07 or 08 by that time. maybe they will have something better out. man life sucks. good thing i was almost dead or else i would have kicked the shit out of the off duty cop that hit me. fucking pigs cant drive

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
if it is going to be fixed with a clear title then can't you get by with just liability insurance??? if you can't afford that then gas will be hard for you as well.... :mrgreen: but glad you're doing ok...:thumbsup:

·
Registered
382 Posts
I didn't read any threads about this but if you were hit why is your insurance paying and why are you being penalized??.:dontknow:

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
well, judging that this guy is on his parents insurance strikes me as he is under 25 and probably more like 18ish. so, my advice, unless the bike is your only mode of transportation, fix it, sell it, and then get a bike when YOU CAN AFFORD TO PAY FOR IT AND THE INSURANCE!!!

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lol i had too many speeding tickets in my el camino drag racing so insurance companys dont like me. i am 23 and no on my parents insurance. i can can afford it but not at the moment saying i cant work. i cant walk for another few months and i do tile so thats difficult. im gonna have to sell it and when i get my settlement i will go but whatever is the sweetest bike out. most likely a newer zx10r. for now i can just ride my 03 sv650 i have chillin in the backyard.

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
ninja9rc said:
...but if you were hit why is your insurance paying and why are you being penalized??.:dontknow:

:+1:

Off duty cop. Drunk? Did a fellow officer neglect to ticket him? Was there a ticket written at all? This doesn't add up. :dontknow:

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
sell your bikel. pay off the loan.

Buy a good track bike. youll have more fun at the track, and dont have to worry about insurance!

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
wait...I thought you ran into a car that was parked around a corner on some MTn road???

but either way...that sucks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts