Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

IVAN's TRE

648 views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  jarhead05 
#1 · (Edited)
I have a question for you wonderful folks. I put on the TRE on my 04' ZX-10R, AKRA slip on and a K&N air filter, and power commander. The guy that is dynoing my bike is having problems in the first 4 gears, spikes on 10-40% throttle in those gears. 5-6 are fine. I turned the throttle position sensor and readjusted the throttle like I was suppose to and everything was good. I am out here in PA and he is only getting 150 hp out of it on the dyno. Something is wrong here!!! Any suggestions? I know the TRE effects the first 4 but it was suppose to be smoother, not spikey. That is what he is telling me the bike is doing anyway. If he does a normal highway run on the dyno, the bike is fine though. HELP ME!!!

#2 ·
honestly, call Ivan, he will work with you. you #'s are a tad low, but then again, it all depends on the weather, dyno machine, etc. Also, your PC3, which tune are you usuing, Ivan's, custom, or from PC3 themself?

#3 ·
I started with the map m212-004 from pc website. He is doing a custom map(trying to atleast), I gave him Ivan's phone #. Hopefully he will call him and he can help.

#4 ·
I went down and looked at my numbers for my map....really no problems, just a little bouncy on the air/fuel ratio between 3k-6k. Talked to ivan...he said lean it out on the fuel to 12.5-12.8. I will mess with it later.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.