Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guy's,i have a 06 10r with full akro,bmc filter,pc 111 usb,had it custom mapped and it made 172bhp,and 82 tq,well pleased with results and ride.i have just fitted graves block off plates and very happy with result(much more stable idle and no more back fireing!)now the only thing i want to improve is throttle response in 1st,2nd,3rd and 4th gear its so jerky getting back on the gas,i have looked into removing butterflys?and the tre mods?can this jerkyness be sorted or is it just how the bike works???please help as its the only thing bad on my bike.ps i was going to order a ivans tre but the bike shop said it would mess with my custom map?so i did not order one.:dontknow:

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
plenty of veiws but no replys????????will fitting a tre (ivans,glpro or other)mess with my custom mapping! or will i need to get my map ajusted with a tre fitted?if not then i will try one to see if they do anything.

·
MIA Post Whore
8,727 Posts
wild guess w/o more info: you may be lean. bring it back to your tuner. tell him to tune for throttle responce, not for HP numbers

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
Remove the flies and get another tune. Pulling The flies will improve responce

1 - 5 of 5 Posts