Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey i was just pondering throught the search and came apon a thread that talked about the TRE from Ivans. you guys where talking about a map that you guys got form Ivan and said that it kicked ass hardcore well i was wandering where you guys got this map and how i can get one?

·
Registered
225 Posts
Everyone on the board that has one of Ivan's maps respects his wishes not to share them with anyone. As said earlier you will have to buy something from him and then he will give you a map to suit whatever you buy. His maps are not for general use.

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
PC map postings is a STICKY at the top of this section.

I don't think Ivan's is in there though.
If you got your TRE on ebay and it does not say Ivan's on it then it is a knock off.
Dannos Perf. Derestrictor is one- I bought one too before I knew about Ivan.

Just call Ivan- He'll work somethingout for ya, or go the custom map route if you can.

·
Registered
171 Posts
What kind of gains are we talking with a custom map.? Will it help any without bolt-ons..? Since it's custom, it would probably be best to get all your bolt-ons first and then map...

And can't you tune out the timing issue with a map instead of buying a TRE/KDR..?

·
Registered
317 Posts
:whip2:
ZX10Miami said:
PC map postings is a STICKY at the top of this section.

I don't think Ivan's is in there though.
If you got your TRE on ebay and it does not say Ivan's on it then it is a knock off.
Dannos Perf. Derestrictor is one- I bought one too before I knew about Ivan.

Just call Ivan- He'll work somethingout for ya, or go the custom map route if you can.
I did buy one off of ebay not from a ebay store it is a Ivans tre when I did the tps sensor thing my bike ran like crap and after I added the power comander It wouldnt even run above 5000 rpms so I put the tps sensor back and loaded a regular map. Im just wondering what I might be missing. I really dont have the funds for a custom map right now(acctually my wife isnt letting me have the funds:whip2: )

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
What other mods? A slip on at least?
Mine did not like the muzzy slipon with tre and tps mod- but loved the scorpion slip-on (freer lowing.)
I was very surprised, thought a slip on was a slip on.

That was before I added the pc3 though, you should be able to tune it to suit any exhaust with a custom map.

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
grego10r said:
and none of you f..kers will share that stupid map and the tre crap is bull shit i got one too its worth sh.t
If you want his map, call him. He is a very helpful guy who seems very cool.
That is why when he asks us not to pass his map around- we don't.

Be sure to tell him his TRE is usesless, that should help ya get the map, just like bitching here did.:rolleyes:

It'd be nice to help keep him in business for the future.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts