Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sent you a PM. Could you please call me as soon as you get the chance.

Alton

·
OG Post Whore
10,400 Posts
ill crank call you if you want?

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
jeech said:
have you tried calling his shop Alton? i guess that's a dumb question huh..
Yeah, but his secretary won't let me talk with him, and I don't want to be rude to her...

·
OG Post Whore
10,400 Posts
hillcountry10r said:
Yeah, but his secretary won't let me talk with him, and I don't want to be rude to her...
you should tell her that you need to talk to him badly. if you dont talk to him you wont be able to sleep and you cant get it off your mind and stuff

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
SHes shafted me twice already.....I was just tryin to get a few bucks knocked off of BDs price, ya know, save us all a few dollars...

Oh well, BD's got the money already....Kinda dissapointed though cause I've heard good things about Ivan, and I would have thought I'd have at least got to talk to him after calling and askin speciffically to talk with him and given the run around.

Also Ivan you haven't answered my PMs. If it were regarding me I might not feel as strongly, but since the whole forum is involved.....

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Big Daddy said:
i was thinkin you already spoke with Ivan........perhaps another sponsor??

BD
Naw, all I could talk to was his secretary...she'd never let me on the phone with him....Id be like...I need to talk to Ivan...its about the forum you sponsor and blablablabla...............well I can help you...............but I wanna talk to him..............well we cant really give any more discount cause were at the bottom as far as price as we can go. It does come with his map thats worth $200 by its self......................okay. Thanks....

·
OG Post Whore
10,400 Posts
that sucks, i called him once and he picked up the phone

1 - 12 of 12 Posts