Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
842 Posts
why did you extend the tail? bikes look better without them. Also what did you do to the frame just repowder coat it?

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
why did you extend the tail? bikes look better without them. Also what did you do to the frame just repowder coat it?

annnnd thats your opinion:wink:....I like the extended tail look on a drag bike...it wont be like alot of other zx10's with extended tails...some look like hardons sticking straight up....this will be a lil lower...ish... and with the frame, I just powder coated it....:eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
3,833 Posts
hey kirk its about time u start puttin purple drank back together :mrgreen: that one piece tail with the powder coat is goin to look gd :thumbsup:

·
Custom Powder Coater
6,560 Posts
Frames are not powdered from Factory so No he did not re-powder coat it...

Looking good Kirk!!:thumbsup:

·
Speed Freak
12,730 Posts
stock for now...just gunna have it out a few times this year...and looking for a slider over the winter....:eek:ccasion1
Cool, do you do any mods to the clutch at all... I honestly forget what I did to my 04-05 clutch but I think they weld part of the inner basket together or something? Do anything like that?

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Cool, do you do any mods to the clutch at all... I honestly forget what I did to my 04-05 clutch but I think they weld part of the inner basket together or something? Do anything like that?
Ya, last year we welded the inner hub and the rivets on the basket, but all the welds broke....so, gunna clean them up , re weld them and hope they last for a few races:popcorn2:....we have 2 more left up here in Michigan....1 in October and 1 in November.....

1 - 20 of 22 Posts