Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been converted to Team Green after riding Hondas and Yamahas for the past 8 years. I never thought I would own a Kawasaki, but after seeing the 2006 ZX-10 at the D.C. Bike show I knew that I had to have it. I have spent over two months on this forum and the gixxer forum going back/forth on what bike is better. Well on Saturday I went to the Kawasaki/Suzuki dealer and jumped back/forth between the two bikes. The Kawasaki not only looks better but it also feels better to me. It had a nice balance of weight and just looked more modern than the zook which has started to age on me(maybe it's from seeing 10 zooks on every corner.)

Anyway the first thing that I noticed was the smooth delivery of power. It didn't feel like I was going very fast until I noticed that the speedometer (I love the way it looks) read 85mph so I promptly slowed down since I'm still the in the break in period.

Anyway can't wait for Spring to get here and also to order my Akrapovics. Looking forward to talking with you all and I guess I need to suspend my membership at CBRWorld

·
Registered
6,354 Posts
:welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

·
Registered
9 Posts
My New ZX10R

Well after many months of waiting, I went and bought a black 2006 zx10r. This is my first bike and I love it! Even though I have very little expierience, i find the bike very easy to handle. I also find it more comfortable than i thought. I am looking to get a cowl but kawasaki only has them in green. Anybody know where I can buy one? :mrgreen:

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
Welcome home...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts