Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My 07 was @ my painters shop getting ready for a photo shoot tomorrow. He called me this morning making sure I didnt pick the bike up last night w/out him knowing.

Some time between 1130pm last night and 11am today the bike was taken.

Sadly, no I didn't. Someone rammed the rear roll up door @ his shop, came in and swiped my bike.

So.... Bike was taken from Mesquite.

Here are some pictures. If you happen to see this bike around...or hear of anything like it..PLEASE contact me.

AJ
[email protected]
972-nyne Six ate - nyne juan ate fyve

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
sorry to hear, keep an eye out on craigslist in your area and ebay for people selling parts. Hope you had full coverage.

·
Registered
312 Posts
I hate a GD thief :headshake. Hope this story has a happy ending.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
there is a thread about it here.

good luck man
atleast they have to get you your bike
i didnt see it..i'll have a lookd..

sorry to hear, keep an eye out on craigslist in your area and ebay for people selling parts. Hope you had full coverage.
yes she was covered....we put a add up on Craigslist today about the bike being stolen....

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
man that bike is gonna be hard to split up, I'll keep an eye out over here homie. I met you once at Sonic I still have your card

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks.....

I know they will have to repaint the plastics and the wheels....never seen wheels done up like I had mine done.

the HID kits wont be that hard to get rid of.. but if alot of LED's for accent lighting come up for sale....8 green & 2 Orange...they'll be mine....all from Varad.

·
ZX-10R enthusiast
6,556 Posts
Yea dude those wheels are sick!
Sorry your ride got stolen, that is really chitty.
Do you have theft insurance?

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
man that sucks sorry to hear that man, i hope you can find it.

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
Sux man! Hopefeully you get it back and it's not all fawked up! Had to be someone dude had in his shop that scoped your bike out. Dude who own's the shop might have to take responsibility, since it got stolen at his place? :dontknow:

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
this sucks bro!.........sorry to hear it!....hope ya get her back!..........f*ckin thieves!!.......hope they get hit by a bus!

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
Sux man! Hopefeully you get it back and it's not all fawked up! Had to be someone dude had in his shop that scoped your bike out. Dude who own's the shop might have to take responsibility, since it got stolen at his place? :dontknow:
def someone who has been thru that shope while your bike wa there!......
def keep checkin craigslist!

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
def someone who has been thru that shope while your bike wa there!......
def keep checkin craigslist!
well the bike was dropped off weds night.... No clue who was @ the shop Thursday, but a list of people was given to the police.

·
Registered
241 Posts
i got my eyes open for austin area imo if they were trying to skate it off it would b down in san antonio . but never know dallqas is big also. if i see anything fishy ill pm after i knock him off the bike and steal his money but the money will be mine :)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts