Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:hello:..........Whats up zx-10r.net guys and gals. Since its 30 deg. and below hear in the "D" thought Id share some of last riding season's sights:wink:.

It was a good season. Put 7,000 of e way, downtown and parking lot pimping miles on the horse. Only regret that I dont have any video footage of rollin them boyz uptop:lol:.

Its cold now but as you can see it was a hot riding season in the "D".

Always ready with my handy camera phone.

Thanks and enjoy................

Attachments

·
Registered
531 Posts
Thats nice!! how are the backroads cause I know the highways are pretty rough up there...

·
Team Green Baby!
2013 MV Agusta Brutale 1090RR
1,519 Posts
I like the first pic. Nothing but 10Rs! :thumbsup: Chicks w/ bikes are cool too. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thats nice!! how are the backroads cause I know the highways are pretty rough up there...
:hello:....we have some good e ways. Of course we have some horrible ones too. Thanks to Super Bowl XL and Obama money we have some good surfaces here now. Yall need to come check it out. They dont last very long after the winters here.:headshake

·
Registered
464 Posts
Love the first pic, Love to look at all three Gen's.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I like the first pic. Nothing but 10Rs! :thumbsup: Chicks w/ bikes are cool too. :mrgreen:
....Yo that 1st pic of 10s are members from this site in the area that meet up for a ride in the "D". We had a good time.

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
Cool pics man!....I was born in the D!.........moved away when I was 6 yrs old to Philly PA!.......now I live in NC......wish we had more badass chick riders here!.......
Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Looks like fun. Can I hope the rain clears up here soon cause I want to ride.

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
:hello:..........Whats up zx-10r.net guys and gals. Since its 30 deg. and below hear in the "D" thought Id share some of last riding season's sights:wink:.

It was a good season. Put 7,000 of e way, downtown and parking lot pimping miles on the horse. Only regret that I dont have any video footage of rollin them boyz uptop:lol:.

Its cold now but as you can see it was a hot riding season in the "D".

Always ready with my handy camera phone.

Thanks and enjoy................
Balling das what it do.... my contribution

Attachments

·
Registered
416 Posts
+1 Gurm i'm an hour north of D in Canada and i'm feeling your pain of not puttin miles on ....ahhh sunny southern states you are my envy....ohh to ride 12 months a year!!!

·
Team Green Baby!
2013 MV Agusta Brutale 1090RR
1,519 Posts
....Yo that 1st pic of 10s are members from this site in the area that meet up for a ride in the "D". We had a good time.
Das wassup. Nothing like a ZX-10R.net get up. :helmet:

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
Nice pix!

·
Registered
399 Posts
Nice bro! Pic in the middle looks like motogp promo; good ish man!

Cool I'm not the only 08 10 with the Stock exhaust!
I like to keep all my bikes stock...I'm not so much into how things "look".
I get a ton of people that want me to ditch that pipe!

:crackup: Thanks..but..LaurenOE = Lauren = Female.

It happens all the time when I'm black'd out in my leathers!
I'm not like the women that are seen on these pages!
I am definitely NOT *fun size*.
Keeps the cops and other riders quessing!

:eek:ccasion1

·
I really need to get out of the house
13,309 Posts
Great pics Lauren....now thats how chicks should be on a bike, not just for the looks.

Im so jealous Lauren that you can ride all year.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Its alawys nice to witness these machines being handled by females. Especially when you're suprised when they dismount at the end of the race or at the 1st stop after blazin downtown. Must say I do enjoy the kickstand divas also. Just my 2cents........

·
Registered
399 Posts
Its alawys nice to witness these machines being handled by females. Especially when you're suprised when they dismount at the end of the race or at the 1st stop after blazin downtown. Must say I do enjoy the kickstand divas also. Just my 2cents........
I have gotten out of a few tickets when the Police read my license and see "F" or see me when I've taken my helmet off. It totally messes with their mojo of what they expect.

The only problem with unknown guys realizing I'm female, is they then ramp up their "game" on the road, and things get dangerous.

The guys that know me, usually pull the newbie guy aside and say..."No bro, you don't want to mess with that doe."

The guys that are cool with me on a bike like? Totally sexy.

Guys that are confident and are ok with women that don't fit *typical* gender roles and are ok with those of us that don't look like *playthings* are the kind of guys that are special in this world.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts