Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Many of you already know that my wife is pregnant with out second child. We just found out today that its a girl. I was kinda hoping for a girl because I already have a 5yr old son. Anyone know how to paint fingernails, braid hair, play with barbies, tea partys with bears etc.... :thumbsup:

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
Im pretty sure JJ does...lol

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hillcountry10r said:
Im pretty sure JJ does...lol
:crackup: :spit:

·
Registered
234 Posts
Congratulations! :thumbsup: Girls are awesome. I have two girls and one son. The girls are the oldest. Every father wants a son, but I"ve got to tell you, I'm so glad I had my girls. All the little things will just come to you at the right time. They're like my little angels on Earth. Sometimes, I'm not sure who takes care of who. Consider yourself a lucky man. :wink:

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Chrispy said:
Congratulations! :thumbsup: Girls are awesome. I have two girls and one son. The girls are the oldest. Every father wants a son, but I"ve got to tell you, I'm so glad I had my girls. All the little things will just come to you at the right time. They're like my little angels on Earth. Sometimes, I'm not sure who takes care of who. Consider yourself a lucky man. :wink:
Thanks bro. I feel very lucky to already have one healthy boy. The only thing I hope for is healthy children, the gender does not so much matter to me. I have enough love to share for any child. That being said I did hope for a boy the first go round, cause I figured for my first child it would be alot easier to take care of him (me being a man and all) This time was hoping for a girl because I have 3 brothers and wanted my son to have a little sister to take care of and watch out for. And bring out the genteler side of him.

·
Registered
234 Posts
I agree with your thinking completely. It would've been nice to have the boy first to watch out for the girls, but, I wouldn't change it now for the world. Sounds like your kids will have a good Daddy.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
I have plenty of expereince with Barbies, tea partys and painting nails. I usually let the misses do the braiding. There is nothing like have a little girl.
Congrats.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Chrispy said:
I agree with your thinking completely. It would've been nice to have the boy first to watch out for the girls, but, I wouldn't change it now for the world. Sounds like your kids will have a good Daddy.

Thank you Chrispy.

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
S.ga.rider said:
I have plenty of expereince with Barbies, tea partys and painting nails.
:shady:

figures...:gay:

·
Registered
780 Posts
Congrats. There is just something about daddies and little girls. You will be wrapped around her lil finger so quick you won't know what hit you. For me it was like this... My daughter was born and her temperature was a lil low so they immediately took her to the nursery and put her under the "French Fry" lights. As she's lying there, I put my hand on her belly and she grabbed my thumb in her tiny hand and squeezed as hard as she could - THAT WAS THE EXACT MOMENT THAT I KNEW I WOULD NEVER BE THE SAME!!.

Good luck with everything.

:thumbsup:

·
PostWhore
13,496 Posts
zx7rydr said:
Many of you already know that my wife is pregnant with out second child. We just found out today that its a girl. I was kinda hoping for a girl because I already have a 5yr old son. Anyone know how to paint fingernails, braid hair, play with barbies, tea partys with bears etc.... :thumbsup:
Congrats man, we find out next month what my wife is having...I have a 9-yr old daughter, so i guess we are hoping its a boy, but it doesnt really matter. I tell you that girls have a way of wrapping you around their finger, so be fore-warned. Youll get the finger painting, and barbie stuff down before you know it...And if all else fails, you can practice on yourself like Hill does. :heyyou: :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts