1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
$40---Velocity Stacks (04-05 ZX10r)

$25---Men's Size 32, MSR, only used less than one season

$10---Ducati Brake Pads

$75---Women's Teknic Race Boots. only worn once, realized they didn't fit, so they have not been used.
size 5½ US 38 EUR. no scuffs, tears, or any kind of damages. Still in great, "brand-new" condition.

$150---Women's Arai Quantum-II. used, but kept in very good shape. has a buff mark on screen and tiny (very tiny) knicks on side. no serious damage. Size Small, 6 3/4"-6 7/8" (55-56cm). padding inside has been kept clean, stickers can be removed if wanted or need be.

message here or pm me if interested!! I take paypal or western union and will ship! **half of shipping price will be added for helmet and boots**

·
I really need to get out of the house
13,309 Posts
Kitten....what size do you wear in a shoe?? You say they didnt fit you, too big or small?

Ill have to check my Alpinestar boots but I think they are bigger then yours.

·
Registered
208 Posts
the 2 velocity stacks we're selling are only supposed to replace the 2 originals in the center! the two that are "curved"

·
Registered
208 Posts
Kitten....what size do you wear in a shoe?? You say they didnt fit you, too big or small?

Ill have to check my Alpinestar boots but I think they are bigger then yours.
she wears a size 7 in her shoes

·
Registered
208 Posts
got them from a friend (he only had the 2), then we realized we didn't need them. guess I should have told her to post that....

·
Registered
208 Posts
$30---tank bag with rain protector (only used a few times last year, perfectly fits on a ducati)

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
I wear a 7 1/2 or 8 so too small for me....good luck with the sale:thumbsup:
well, lol, keep an ear out for anyone with small feet...damn, now I feel weird for having size 7 foot :headshake

I will ship item(s) to purchaser for only $1.50! however, boots and helmet will have a split shipping fee! (for example, if shipping is $20 on boots, I will only charge purchaser $10 and will cover the other half myself) :thumbsup:

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hef, que pasa?
Still have the stacks? Do they fit a 06?
Badnco= ZX12Boricua, hope you remember.
yes they would. this is supposed to add mid-range with the pipe to the bike! you're G right?

·
I really need to get out of the house
13,309 Posts
well, lol, keep an ear out for anyone with small feet...damn, now I feel weird for having size 7 foot :headshake

I will ship item(s) to purchaser for only $1.50! however, boots and helmet will have a split shipping fee! (for example, if shipping is $20 on boots, I will only charge purchaser $10 and will cover the other half myself) :thumbsup:

I will let the girls know I ride with and see if anyone lookin for boots.

Good luck with the sale:thumbsup:

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
:thumbsup: black arai helmet sold!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
well, we would if we weren't in the process of moving! lol, what happened to your 12? or do you have both the 12 and a 10 now?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts