Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
937 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the first time this year, I saw a guy on a riding with a sweat shirt, shorts, flip-flops and no helmet.

Just a reminder to wear your gear..... or lose your skin

·
Registered
392 Posts
Hey you have to show your ripped arms and abs to the ladies..................
before they are snapped in two and covered in road rash and scars :rolleyes: :crackup:

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
morrisjl2 said:
:headshake Why? Why? Why? If you can afford a bike get something to cover your body?:helmet:

you would think that more people would think this way...they are more interested in looking cool or trying to stay cool when its hot out instead of wearing leathers...i would rather sweat anyday than have skin taken off my ass and put on my arms, but thats just me

·
Registered
746 Posts
luckz88 said:
you would think that more people would think this way...they are more interested in looking cool or trying to stay cool when its hot out instead of wearing leathers...i would rather sweat anyday than have skin taken off my ass and put on my arms, but thats just me
:+1: except I don't think it "looks cool" to dress down.

·
I really need to get out of the house
11,176 Posts
pr0phet00 said:

:mrgreen:
^^^ :idea: Last week I rode my bike to Home Depot to pick something up. The cashier asked me why I was wearing my jacket, "is it to keep your shirt from flying up when you ride?" she said. "No, it's to keep my skin from peeling off when I crash", I told her. :lol:

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Do these idiots expect us to have sympathy for them when they stunt and don't wear any gear. I'm sorry it happened but you got what you deserved. IMO
I don't have any sympathy for them.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts