Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
AK10R said:
The hate was banned...... I thought he was funny but he did step over the line a couple of times.....
yeah, think that's right and see there is a "thehate2"..might have to do some investigation on that too..thanks.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Brandon said:
thug life forever..........in Alaska. :lol:
Hey you fuggers..... stop picking on Alaska..... or we're turning off the oil, and where else would you send all of the blue hairs in the summer? :heyyou:

Stop hatin, start appreciatin…. :shady:

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
why do all stunters think their so gangster... opp sorry!! gangsta!:dontknow: I do like to watch stunting videos cuz these guys do have allot of skill!!! but the whole G Unit shit is a bit off the deep end!!!

·
Banned
333 Posts
MAN you guys are not very nice!!!! :heyyou: a guy gets banned for a minute being a smart ass and you you guys Attack!! :headshake good thing I got thick skin! :hello: ............ok now on to my "thug life" picture that my Sponsor Scorpion used
http://www.scorpionusa.com/riders/supported-riders.html
Scorpion pulled it off my myspace IT WAS A JOKE :badteeth: see the car grill tied around my neck? :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
503 Posts
MAN you guys are not very nice!!!! :heyyou: a guy gets banned for a minute being a smart ass and you you guys Attack!! :headshake good thing I got thick skin! :hello: ............ok now on to my "thug life" picture that my Sponsor Scorpion used
http://www.scorpionusa.com/riders/supported-riders.html
Scorpion pulled it off my myspace IT WAS A JOKE :badteeth: see the car grill tied around my neck? :eek:ccasion1
your giving alaska a bad rep. i wouldnt claim it unless you can make it look good.

·
Banned
333 Posts
your giving alaska a bad rep. i wouldnt claim it unless you can make it look good.
I em? and just how is that? my hillbilly friend? is it because I'm a Pro Stunt rider? or is it because of the 12+ shows I did last year to help rase money for children's charities? or the fact that I'm on my way down next month to compete in the worlds largest stunt comp! .......tell me just how do I make Alaska look bad??

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.