1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
455 Posts
It's awesome there. Thing bike week Dayton but no f-ing harley's. The race is so fun to watch. I went last in 98. Bike are like 3 feet away going 200 mph

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
Havent been there but had a buddy a year or two back go and even took his bike. He loved it and loved the race, he got me a video and some t shirts from the events that were going on around it, he said it was one big sportbike party basically. But I think I would love to go there some day cause they have a mad sunday or something where only bikes can ride on the road if I heard my friend right

·
Registered
842 Posts
37.73mile Mountain course and John McGuinness broke lap record --131.578mph !!!

Those guy's have BALLS !!!

ZX-10r with CONOR CUMMINS on board finished second in senior TT race.. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
Nice freaking shot, man that guy is dialed in thats for sure. Looks like a big dirt bike haha

·
Registered
367 Posts
I think watching that video I died 15 times, that is definitely some sick road racing, You had better know the route because these is no room for error. Good Stuff Thanks

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
Man 2 minns in and he tops it out in 6th, that would be fun as hell to run that course they run, all I can say though is ya better have a damn good steering damper to help with all that air ya get those pics are crazy ...

·
Registered
842 Posts
Nice Vid..from 2007 with Guy Martin commentary going true every corner.... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
842 Posts
:welcome: some super slow shot's from this year's TT....

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Defining balls out since 1904!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts