Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Got an email from a trackday sponsor and they are obviously keeping an close eye to the situation but man, I hope the season doesn't get cancelled. We can shorten or make the riders meeting outside while keeping enough distance from each other.

Maybe I'm being selfish.

·
Registered
Gen 5 ZX10R
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya, I completely agree with you..the issue is the govts making rules about how many people are allowed at an event or gathering which has already been put in effect in different states and Im sure will continue to become all of them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
18 zx10r
355 Posts
More - yes - aren't you tired of this mess?
Most are taking it seriously enough and we can chose to stay away from those that aren't. The doctors I work with all agree that this this is dying down and hasn't been as devastating as it was thought it would be. Here's our county data: https://www.co.monterey.ca.us/Home/ShowDocument?id=88023

I was riding at Laguna Seca this weekend, we were ALL following social distancing and the county was driving around every 5 minutes threatening to shutdown the event if we didn't have a mask on at all times, including while inside our vehicle and not until we put our helmets on.

How more seriously can we take this?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Most are taking it seriously enough and we can chose to stay away from those that aren't. The doctors I work with all agree that this this is dying down and hasn't been as devastating as it was thought it would be. Here's our county data: https://www.co.monterey.ca.us/Home/ShowDocument?id=88023

I was riding at Laguna Seca this weekend, we were ALL following social distancing and the county was driving around every 5 minutes threatening to shutdown the event if we didn't have a mask on at all times, including while inside our vehicle and not until we put our helmets on.

How more seriously can we take this?
Well - I should’ve been more specific... I live in one of the most ignorant places in the most ignorant state lol Jax, Fl

1 - 8 of 8 Posts