Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where you can get one of the high windscreens used in the Isle of Man TT ? I think I'd rather have one of those instead of a high Laminar Lip.

Attachments

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
Fabbri and MRA have the highest bubble of any of the consumer available aftermarket, but the ones in the pics do indeed look custom, looks like two screens two me.

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
Rep worthy post, for making me laugh! :lol:

One of the Sunday NFL shows does a C'Mon Man segment each Sunday!
:+1: Chris Carter says it best.
Sorry ahead of time for next Monday

I am assuming your a Falcons fan.

Who Dat!

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
im not a fan of that thing. it looks functional but there is a point when enough is enough.

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Does anyone know where you can get one of the high windscreens used in the Isle of Man TT ? I think I'd rather have one of those instead of a high Laminar Lip.
Damn, That whole package (including rider) is trick. Maybe a Euro site could shed some light on your search.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Here is a pic of the Skidmarx screen on the 08/09.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
C'Mon man you know thats fabricated shit. just take another screen and lay it over and up, cutting material as needed.

That's exactly what it is, another screen on top of another. There wasn't a high enough stock screen, so Connor Cummins had that made up, not sure by who. Sorry.

·
Registered
235 Posts
That's exactly what it is, another screen on top of another. There wasn't a high enough stock screen, so Connor Cummins had that made up, not sure by who. Sorry.
Yep, thats what it looks like, he's 6'5".... kinda hard for us big guys to get under the screen. (6'4" here)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts