• How can I ride a wheelie again?

Votes: 15 11.8%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 209 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seems the info on this site is good, but the quality of questions and answers has went down hill. (ex. how can I ride wheelies, how can I get girls phone numbers..) Agreed?

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
Well you have to look at since the 04-06 models have come out the majority of the problems that have been wrong with them the questions have already been asked or more members are learning how to use the search button...Its just kind of in a flat spot at the moment as all...If you get bored you can also get in the chat with us and learn about our furner friends and such

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
luckz88 said:
Well you have to look at since the 04-06 models have come out the majority of the problems that have been wrong with them the questions have already been asked or more members are learning how to use the search button...Its just kind of in a flat spot at the moment as all.
:+1: This is the only place I hang out on the net. More to it than questions and answers.

Still some good tips to be picked up, lessons learned, place to vent etc.

I also like to get a taste of what it's like where other people (motorcyclists)live around our country as well as the world view we get here from our international members.

This site has personality even if it gets a little crazy sometimes or slow others, it has more flavor than most I've browsed- admittedly, that is not too many.

·
Registered
530 Posts
As well, the bikes are so new and there are rarely any problems with the 10r as far as i've heard. I mean with my old R1, I could have started at least four threads just on questions about the many problems I had. The only problem I have now is finding a service manual for my 06 zx10r so I can get the torque specs !!! Hopefully it stays that way but from seeing and reading on past models it doesn't look like there will be too many problems.

so that being said, that explains the questions about wheelies and everyday life because theres not much more to talk about when everythings working fine and dandy.

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
is the site worth what? Is anyone paying to be a member???

I love this place. Yes there are some "newb" q's...but thats ok...

a forum isnt' always about how much "I" can get out of it, rather how much can I put in! :ayyy:

If its slow, go do a how-to and post it! :wink:

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
hillcountry10r said:
is the site worth what? Is anyone paying to be a member???

I love this place. Yes there are some "newb" q's...but thats ok...

a forum isnt' always about how much "I" can get out of it, rather how much can I put in! :ayyy:

If its slow, go do a how-to and post it! :wink:

AGREED :+1: :+1:
and danno is right too, i find this site to be the best of the many bike forums . . .

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
ZX10Miami said:
:+1: This is the only place I hang out on the net. More to it than questions and answers.

Still some good tips to be picked up, lessons learned, place to vent etc.

I also like to get a taste of what it's like where other people (motorcyclists)live around our country as well as the world view we get here from our international members.

This site has personality even if it gets a little crazy sometimes or slow others, it has more flavor than most I've browsed- admittedly, that is not too many.
:+1: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
969 Posts
I am on this site all the time. This is one of the only sites I really check out on a regular basis. The people here are really helpful and so what if they bust your chops alittle. I give it a :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
This site is my homepage, come here all the time. May not meet to many in person, but respect a lot of the opinions and thoughts ( not just moto related) from these guys. Have learned a bunch. #1 fo' me!

·
Registered
149 Posts
I like it here and it is good to know that there is so many people with the same bike that know sooo much.
I plan to re ask alot of questions about my bike!

·
Registered
465 Posts
The thing is, whenever there is a questioned to be asked, it is always answered: quickly and more times than not correctly. Everybody has different needs and wants. This forum addresses all! Don't know about the rest of you, but that is pretty damn rightgeous! Peace:cool:

·
.net Most Followed Member
8,795 Posts
luckz88 said:
Well you have to look at since the 04-06 models have come out the majority of the problems that have been wrong with them the questions have already been asked or more members are learning how to use the search button...Its just kind of in a flat spot at the moment as all...If you get bored you can also get in the chat with us and learn about our furner friends and such
heres one furner.....:spit: :+1: damn good forum this one...:wink:

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
Of the many i've been a part of over the years i'd have to say ya dang right it is but then its easy to read a biased view into my opinion due to being a Moderator.
But frankly my feelings/opinion was very much this way prior to becoming a Mod here.

This site in many ways is no different than others in that we have a vast array of diversity amongst the membership in terms of what part of the world they hail from, what nationality and language they speak, what and how they choose to make use of the zx10 be it drag racing, roadracing, stuntin or just as a leisurely grocery getter (can't carry a whole lot though :spit: ) but these specifics in general present issues at times as a whole but nothing that can't be overcome with an open mind and some understanding, with that said there's always the exception to the rule where respect for others just simply doesn't exist and although the Mods & admins try our best to be fair for the member or membership as a whole sometimes a solution can't be reached and measures must be taken to ensure some sort of sanity.

BD

·
Registered
81 Posts
Well, as a brand new rider to this site I obviously have limited scope to give an answer, but I will anyways! There are basically two reasons for this, first as already stated, pretty much every question has been answered leaving only threads like "I saw 192 on the speedo! Yeah maybe in km/h you tool". Second reason, newbs like me may (are) be a little nervous to ask questions for fear of getting 35 flaming responses telling you to STFD! Although I haven't gotten that on this site which is nice.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Personally, Ive gained quite a bit from this website. I try to help as well. But this site has alot of great info and personality. Ive got it on my favorites list and visit probably too much! The forum is awsome, period.:thefinger

1 - 20 of 209 Posts