Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so im a die hard kawi fan but i just cant seem to find any good kawi track bikes for a resonable deal as this will be my first track bike, so ive decieded to jump ship to honda for the track bike, im in the process of getting a...
06 cbr 600rr
ohlins internals up front
ohlins rear shock
gaybrothers exhaust
vortex rearsets
woodcraft clip-ons & case covers
front & rear stands (pitbull)
laptmer
5100miles...and i got him down too 3750.00

So is this blasphemy to do so....? But i still have no intentions on getting rid of my 10r hells no, ima keep her as a beautiful street bike!

·
Registered
174 Posts
so im a die hard kawi fan but i just cant seem to find any good kawi track bikes for a resonable deal as this will be my first track bike, so ive decieded to jump ship to honda for the track bike, im in the process of getting a...
06 cbr 600rr
ohlins internals up front
ohlins rear shock
gaybrothers exhaust
vortex rearsets
woodcraft clip-ons & case covers
front & rear stands (pitbull)
laptmer
5100miles...and i got him down too 3750.00

So is this blasphemy to do so....? But i still have no intentions on getting rid of my 10r hells no, ima keep her as a beautiful street bike!
:+1: I'm in the same boat looking for a track bike but can't find a kawi and i started to look else where. I love my 10

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,464 Posts
hell nah Hooch........just gives ya more reason to thrash on it like ya hate it!!...LOL.........give it hell bro!!!

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
this is what i was thinking too, but i will look funny on a honda with green kawi leathers, and from what ive been told by my track friends is that the 600rr is a great track bike!

JGNGS2008zx10r if your looking for a track bike check out this site it has nothing but track bikes for very good prices http://forums.13x.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48 this is where i found that honda and there are hundreds more!

·
Guilty by association
8,752 Posts
track bikes are just track bike, although i would look for a kawi:mrgreen:

·
Registered
174 Posts
this is what i was thinking too, but i will look funny on a honda with green kawi leathers, and from what ive been told by my track friends is that the 600rr is a great track bike!

JGNGS2008zx10r if your looking for a track bike check out this site it has nothing but track bikes for very good prices http://forums.13x.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48 this is where i found that honda and there are hundreds more!
:thumbsup:

·
Chairman of the Board
16,176 Posts
Limiting youself to one brand is like limiting yourself to one kind of pizza or flavor or ice cream. Don't be ridiculous and think that you have to get a Kawi track bike.
:+2:There is a long list of bikes Id like to own and many of them are NOT Kawis. Variety is the spice of life right? Now if my lazy butt could only live up to my full earnings potential maybe I could make that list happen.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Hey there hooch. I was just wondering what track you are going to be taking that thing to. I live in Bozeman, MT and its definately slim pickings on tracks. Are you gonna commute to Utah or Washington to get it to a track?

·
Registered
153 Posts
Personally, I ride what "I" like.
+1. I used have 2000 Ducati 748 that I did street/track with and I'm looking into getting another one just as a track bike. I loved that bike! Not mind blowing power that I think I could get into trouble with tracking like the 10r but enough for it be a blast on a pretty good twisty track like Barber's.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.