Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
she's looking at getting a bike, and we found this deal today, the guy is financing it and he's looking for someone to buy it out from him. i dont know a lot of details on it except that its never been dropped b4... it seems to be a nice bike and its about an hr from here so we might go check it out, im just trying 2 get you guys opinion on it first.... also she's an average rider, and she rides my 03 r1 like a champ on the back roads and this will be her first bike, but she's been riding my bike on and off for the past 2 yrs and now she wants her own bike.... let me know what you guys think...

http://dallas.craigslist.org/mcy/322940536.html

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
'05 636...excellent bike. Good power and light. Good price as long as its mint.
You guys will really like it. The only downfall is when you get off a liter bike and realize how much less torque and horsepower it has.

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
'05 636...excellent bike. Good power and light. Good price as long as its mint.
You guys will really like it. The only downfall is when you get off a liter bike and realize how much less torque and horsepower it has.
its not for me.. its for her so the loss of power and torque isnt that big of a deal to her, she just wants something to ride so she doesnt hafta ask 2 ride mine all the time lol, and she already has a cavalier so the bike will get better gas mileage than her car. i think it'll be a good investment 4 her.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Sick bike good price low miles IMO pick it up as long as everying looks good!

·
Retired post whore
8,463 Posts
Thats definetly worth the 1 hour trip - cant hurt. Bike looks real good

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
my buddy just sold same model and yr bike to a dealership for more than that so its a good price, him me up if I can help you with anything. I dont recognize the bike as anyone I have ridden with

·
Registered
239 Posts
sometimes if it sounds too good to be true it might be. Its kinda cheap for what it reads to be. I would look it over real good.

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
my buddy just sold same model and yr bike to a dealership for more than that so its a good price, him me up if I can help you with anything. I dont recognize the bike as anyone I have ridden with
thanks 4 that... and i was telling her that as much as she's gonna ride, probably every weekend or so and occasionally about 10 miles to work, that bike should last her forever...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts