Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love the raw beast that is my 05 10R...but i love the gauge change they made in 06 with the white backlight....is it possible to put the 06 cluster on the 05 bike and function correctly? ....thanks guys:mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
I believe from what I have read here that you can't fit the 06 cluster up to an 04/05. However they may mean you can't just plug it in, maybe with some wiring alterations who knows. Bluedevil may be the man to talk to on that one

·
Banned
3,645 Posts
I love the raw beast that is my 05 10R...but i love the gauge change they made in 06 with the white backlight....is it possible to put the 06 cluster on the 05 bike and function correctly? ....thanks guys:mrgreen:
If your going to go thru the trouble to do that, wait a few months and 08 clusters will be all over eBay and they are much better than the 06's. Get it for little or nothing and cut and splice and I am sure you could make it work.

JJ

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
If your going to go thru the trouble to do that, wait a few months and 08 clusters will be all over eBay and they are much better than the 06's. Get it for little or nothing and cut and splice and I am sure you could make it work.

JJ
This sounds eerily farmilliar for some reason JJ.:lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts