Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wear a yoshi jacket if you dont sport yoshi pipes i have two bros but i found a nice yoshi jacket for 30 bux new on a web site and all i have now is a suzuki jacket that i have from my old 1100 gsxr i know i know dont say it i just cant muster up the audacity to wear a suzuki jacket on my zx10 it would be like a smack in the face

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
wear a yoshi jacket if you dont sport yoshi pipes i have two bros but i found a nice yoshi jacket for 30 bux new on a web site and all i have now is a suzuki jacket that i have from my old 1100 gsxr i know i know dont say it i just cant muster up the audacity to wear a suzuki jacket on my zx10 it would be like a smack in the face
It's your money. Wear what you want.

I think I saw those same Yoshi jackets and thought they were pretty nice too especially for the money, but they don't have my size.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
IMO, if the $ is right and you like how it looks, go for it. I never buy gear to match my bike, I buy gear I think looks good and that will prob match any bike I'd eventually buy (I have a white leather and a black leather jacket). BTW, how could that possibly be called gay? Is the yosh jacket pastel or rainbow colored or something?

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
If it is a jacket that provides protection then just wear it. Real Suzuki riders wear flip-flops and tank tops anyway. LOL

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no i just meant because its yoshi and im lacking anything on my bike with a yoshi tag on it thanks guys

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
If you wore that jacket you'd be sucking cocks within a week. It is a known fact that Suz/Yoshi gear makes you :ninnyslap:

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
who cares a jacket is a jacket!!! Sell the Suzuki jacket and buy the Yoshimura jacket, is it one that was on motorcycle-superstore? I seen them on there pretty cheap!

·
Registered
136 Posts
I read the op out loud...don't ask, I do that sometimes...my wife heard, & she thinks you're gay for caring about accessorizing to match your bike.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yeah its the one on moto superstore lmao thanks for giving me shit makes me feel so much better rofl

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
alpinestars, just spend the extra coin and it will last you forever without the possibility of you being mistaken for a gay.

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
YES, that's gay! Thats like you buying a red Ducati Dainese jacket and you ride a yellow Hyosung650. Or even worse, you buy a Ferrari jacket and you drive a silver Toyota Prius. Gay! To me, shit's gotta match up, plain and simple, IMO.

·
Gun Owning Republican
5,278 Posts
I wear a Joe Rocket Repsol jacket that matches my Arai Schwantz...They both have red, white, and blue. Who cares what you wear except the **** that do care.

·
Registered
284 Posts
If you wore that jacket you'd be sucking cocks within a week. It is a known fact that Suz/Yoshi gear makes you :ninnyslap:
I HAVE NOT LAUGHED SO FUCKING HARD IN A LONG TIME. THAT SHIT WAS HILARIOUS. :lol:

WEAR WHAT U WANT ASS LONG AS IT DOESNT SAY SUZUKI

1 - 20 of 40 Posts