Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
6,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've come across at least 3 or 4 threads that BD has posted in frantically asking about the red and white 06 R6.

So what's the deal BD? Are you looking for an extra bike or are you going to trade down and join El D on the mini bikes :badteeth: :wink:

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Baaawaaaahhaaaa :lol: he said mini-bikes. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
184 Posts
The new R6... it's bodywork is strange, but it's spec sheet sure makes it look tough to beat. And I have to say it does look sweet.

Thank God I already bought my trackbike, or I might have had to buy (another) Yamaha.

·
I really need to get out of the house
11,176 Posts
Teah I've noticed that too. If they offered it in orange he would probablly already be on the list. :headshake

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
atleast you lazy fuggers could'a gathered some R6 info instead of a lotta static!

but i'd be skeeeered to if the Super Duper Moderator was thinkin bout buyin a mini bike cuz you's fuggs would have to actually do somethin for once right ANDY

naaaaaaaaa i'll save ya the heartache, the R6 is not for me, the pumkin shall remain the ebay king that never sold and if and when i get as slow as y'all i'll send a memo. :fu2:

BD

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
I'm looking to add the 06 R6. May have to wait till the 10R is paid, but I want it. Knowing my broke ass I'll get a used 04 ZX6RR to race. Lately I've had the urge for a Ducati 998, or 748. The sound of that bike rocks. The 999/749 can't touch the sound of the previous models. Racing a Italian big V-Twin is pricey thou.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts