Nice to see the Kwakers up there for sure, but i'm afraid national pride gets in the way for me here... I'm really really hoping that Ellison can make a go of it this year with Tech3... otherwise us Brits will have no-one in there.Zerotrix said:1. Loris Capirossi ITA Ducati Marlboro Team 1min 39.411 secs
2. Sete Gibernau SPA Ducati Marlboro Team 1min 39.663 secs
3. Shinya Nakano JPN Kawasaki Racing Team 1min 39.776 secs
4. Dani Pedrosa SPA Repsol Honda Team 1min 40.416 secs
5. Randy de Puniet FRA Kawasaki Racing Team 1min 40.468 secs
6. Nicky Hayden USA Repsol Honda Team 1min 40.570 secs
7. Colin Edwards USA Camel Yamaha Team 1min 40.721 secs
8. Toni Elias SPA Fortuna Honda 1min 40.732 secs
9. Chris Vermulen AUS Rizla Suzuki MotoGP 1min 40.750 secs
10. Valentino Rossi ITA Camel Yamaha Team 1min 40.907 secs
11. Carlos Checa SPA Tech 3 Yamaha 1min 41.134 secs
12. John Hopkins USA Rizla Suzuki MotoGP 1min 41.208 secs
13. Marco Melandri ITA Fortuna Honda 1min 41.208 secs
14. Makoto Tamada JPN Konica Minolta Honda 1min 41.380 secs
15. Kenny Roberts USA Team Roberts 1min 41.673 secs
16. Jose Luis Cardoso SPA Pramac d"Antin MotoGP 1min 41.761 secs
17. Alex Hofmann GER Pramac d"Antin MotoGP 1min 42.034 secs
18. James Ellison GBR Tech 3 Yamaha 1min 42.686 secs
19. Vittoriano Guareschi ITA Ducati Marlboro Team 1min 42.759 secs
20. Tadayuki Okada JPN HRC 1min 43.513 secs
Nice by Ducati and Kawa!
Ellison who?? :dontknow:LittleNose said:Nice to see the Kwakers up there for sure, but i'm afraid national pride gets in the way for me here... I'm really really hoping that Ellison can make a go of it this year with Tech3... otherwise us Brits will have no-one in there.
As a side note, he's Cumbrian too [where i'm from]
true, their tyres came good last year & keep improving. might see some new faces on the podium because of that. interesting to see how michelin get on at the 1st raceCanyonCarver said:Bridgestone rules at Jerez for now. 4 of the top 5 times were on their tires. I would say that's the X-factor, here.